Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Naughty Sunday Night in!




Here I am below praising the benefits of RAW diet and I post this! But gosh everyone needs a bad day, and this was just SO delicious.. Spent the raining night in doors snug as bug with my love, Made this pizza and finished off half these vegan biscuits in no time whilst watching Conspiracy Theory docs! ( This website is so good )

Pizza | Mountain bread
Tofu
Tomato
Mushrooms
Zucchini
Artichoke
Alfalfa sprouts
Basil! | Couldnt be easier and so delicious, just throw it in oven and cook until the crust is brown,
I'd also suggest layering the mountain bread .. Mine got a little soggy.

The Mint slice and Choculence are from a brand called Leda - These are so so good. I was a massive mint slice fan before I was vegan and these are just as good - I taste no difference - IT'S SO EASY BEING VEGAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment