Tuesday, April 12, 2011

RAW FOODING!

Had a delicious bite to eat at Green Lizard Vegan & Fusion Raw Food Cafe in Kings Cross the other day! Its so awesome having a place like that around in the inner city.
Becoming 80% Raw is a goal Im looking to accomplish. It's also really hard to deny that when you eat this food, although definitely very new to your sense's, It just seems so so good for you! The more I research the Raw diet, the more I want to do it. I need a good (non) cooking class though so I feel confident Im getting the right nutrients!
Green Lizard was great, we tried 4 dishes - Dumplings, a Burger, Zucchini flowers and a cake slice w/ coconut cream too! I only have pictures of 2 dishes, The dumplings and the burger ( I always forget to take photos - Im usually way more interested in feasting!) Take a look at their page though, they are always uploading photos of AMAZING things.. and even better, just go there, be open minded - think of the benefits FRESH/ORGANIC/RAW foods are doing for you - give your body a present and sample this food! (Dumplings were my favourite)



No comments:

Post a Comment